The City Clerk's Office provides a variety of services that support the City Council, City Departments, and Sammamish residents:
- It is our responsibility to coordinate City Council meetings, production of meeting materials, public notification, and meeting minutes.
- The Clerk’s Office manages public records requests and helps recruit members to serve on various City boards and commissions.
- We are responsible for the retention, archiving, destruction, and disposition of City records. We are also responsible for the preservation of records, such as ordinances and resolutions.
- The Clerk’s Office also:
- oversees Sammamish Business Licensing;
- issues Solicitor’s Licenses; and
- serves as the liaison to King County concerning elections.
Note: The City no longer provides notary service for the public.